Join our team of experienced Attorneys.
Senior Commercial Real Estate Attorney
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Experience handling a broad range of transactions for clients, including acquisitions, development, sale/leasebacks, office and retail leasing, traditional lending and corporate real estate advisory work
- Strong transactional and analytical skills, including drafting and negotiating financing and organizational documents, leases, purchase and sale contracts and brokerage and property management agreements across various property types and jurisdictions
- Draft and negotiate complex loan documents, perform due diligence, title and survey review, lease analysis and approved legal opinions Qualifications
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey and the District of New Jersey. New York State license is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients. Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Calvin Souder.